- The ELF is a solar-electric and pedal hybrid vehicle powered by you and the sun. “The most efficient vehicle on the planet”, it is a revolution in transportationand gets the equivalent of 1800 MPG.
- Hand built in the USA, the ELF is legally a bicycle, so it can travel on bike paths, park on sidewalks and requires no gas, license, registration, or insurance.
- It can hold more than a dozen bags of groceries and can handle an amazing 350 lb. payload.
- Ideal option for traversing resorts and communities
- Very low operation and maintenance costs
- Easy operation ideal for rental units
- Classified as a bicycle so no driver license required
- Quiet and carries a 350lb payload for maintenance crews
- Incredibly efficient transportation for personnel
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- May qualify forgovernment tax redits
- A healthy GREEN transportation solution
- Room for two people plus storage for gear
- Avoid traffic congestion and ride in bike lanes
- Legal to park on sidewalks
- Equivalent of 1800mpg (charging from outlets)
- Range of up-to 90miles between charging
- Covered storage for gear or 12 bags of groceries
- Maintenance, Urban Patrols and Parking Enforcement
More than 10 cubic feet of securable storage
Incredibly efficient and easy to maintain
Very low cost of operation
Up-to 90 miles of range on a single charge